Bookish Wish List :D
In no particular order:
(1) The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
(2) The Litigators by John Grisham
(3) The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice
(4) The Unconsoled by Kazuo Ishiguro
(5) Nocturnes by Kazuo Ishiguro
(6) Fall of Giants by Ken Follett
(7) Incendiary by Chris Cleave
(8) An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
(9) Of Love and Evil by Anne Rice
(10) The Sense of An Ending by Julian Barnes
I'll gladly accept either print or e-book format, although I would prefer trade paperbacks over mass market ones (poor eyesight, boohoo) and mobi format for the e-books (I'm terrible, terrible with conversion, boohooo some more).
I still have a mountain of a TBR to conquer for the coming year, and I'm giving away some of those that I don't plan on reading anymore - these are the books that I bought off Book Sale, even though I'm not exactly a fan of the authors. I mean, who could pass up bargain books, right?? Heheh. Now I realized I've been hoarding unnecessarily, so those books are going to new owners come Christmas.
And if you will be so kind as to gift me with any of the above-enumerated titles, or even any of those on my Goodreads wish list, thank you so very much, in advance. They will probably join the multitude of titles that make up my TBR, but I promise that I will read all of it - in due time. :D
Merry Christmas, you guys! :)