As February was drawing to a close, I began to
A round-up of my February books:
- The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides ~ 4/5
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout ~ 3/5
- The Thief (The Queen's Thief, #1) by Megan Whalen Turner ~ currently reading
How did I come up with the titles that I've listed for this month?
A close inspection of my unread print books shows that I have some YA and children's books that would be perfect for light reading. I find that I am in the mood for that now, especially with my super-hectic workload these days. And what better way to whittle down the TBR pile than to get the uber-thin books out of the way, right?
So here are the books that will comprise my reading list for March:
- The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
- Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
- The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver, #1) by E. Lockhart
- The Boy Book: A Study of Habits and Behaviors, Plus Techniques for Taming Them (Ruby Oliver, #2) by E. Lockhart
Oh, and this reading challenge is hosted by the pretty Tina, so hop on over to her site for details. Tata!