The only book I ever got to finish reading?
- Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman - Best short stories, ever. 5/5
And the ever-increasing backlog stands at:
- The Line of Beauty by Alan Hollinghurst - [August] untouched
- An Artist of the Floating World by Kazuo Ishiguro - [August, carried over to September] untouched. Oh my dearest Ishi, forgive me! :(
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - [October] still stuck at 10%
- Dracula by Bram Stoker - [November] untouched
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart - [November] untouched
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald - [November] untouched
I think I ought to make these books a priority for the first quarter of 2013, yes?
For this month, I really couldn't think of any book to put on my reading list. Perhaps my miserable performance for the last few months is keeping me from picking titles to read in December, despite it being Christmas and all. So I will just stick with the one book that everyone in the book club is required to read for our December F2F, and that is Charlie and The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl.
Should I finish this early or just in time for the F2F, I will just pick up another book, read it, and then consider it added to my December reading list. :D
Happy Christmas! :)