Last month, I picked only two books for my required reading list, as the other one is a tome. It also happens to be the book club's book for the month so I was
- Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay - The book club's book of the month. On identity and memories. 4/5.
- Guardians of Tradition: The Gawad sa Manlilikha ng Bayan by Mae Tobias - Preservation of Filipino culture and tradition. 5/5.
- Woman In A Frame by Raissa Rivera Falgui - Filipino historical fiction. Rating temporarily withheld.
- Voices in the Theater by A.S. Santos - Paranormal society, angels, demons. Rating temporarily withheld.
- Salingkit by Cyan Abad Jugo - Filipino historical fiction + new wave. Rating temporarily withheld.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - Hello, fluff and fuzz. 4/5.
- Fortunately, the Milk by Neil Gaiman - Fun, fun read! 4/5.
- Drown by Junot Diaz - Carried over.
And so without further ado, here are the books that I have chosen for November:
- The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster - The book club's book for the month. My first Auster.
- Drown by Junot Diaz - The wild card entry for my F2F poll (theme: short stories), to be held on February 2014. Carry-over from last month.
How about you? Are you reading anything interesting this month? Let me know what it is! :)